Tilting device 40°.
This 40° box tilter, reference AP40°100-140-115-4387, allows an ergonomic gain on the workstation. The tilt is done by maintained contact and is actuated by a hydraulic cylinder. This type of equipment is made to measure, at the request of the customer, respecting a very precise specification. With the use of this 40° box tilter, the operator keeps an ergonomic position when picking up parts and thus limits RSI. The gain is twofold: improved working conditions and increased performance.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE 40° BODY TILTER :
- Maximum load (CMU): 1000 kg at 0.575 m from the deck;
- Tilt: 40°;
- Overall length: 1477 mm ;
- Overall width: 1434 mm ;
- Overall height: 833 mm ;
- Plateau length: 1150 mm ;
- Tray width : 1400 mm ;
- Loading height: 394 mm ;
- Height under foot : 104 mm ;
- Centre distance of sleeves : 420 mm ;
- Fork passage ;
- Floor mounting plate ;
- Side protections type scales ;
- Safety stand;
- Anti-finger pinch bar;
- Cylinder safety valve ;
- Pneumatic supply: operating pressure 5-6 bar;
- Pneumatic control: control by distributor, pedal type, connected by 8 meters of hose.
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 to 48 hours after your request has been validated.